Saturday, August 15, 2026

Making Gains - Floyd Page (1950)



Yo, know-it-all repeat "bullshit"- comment poster.
Never enough shallow graves in rat-infested caves. 
Like that line? 
It's yours now, Friend!

Being misanthropic and not by choiice, I-I-I never need worry about pride, much less the "fall" resulting. Seeing as we humans are naught but a cancer spreading randomly and with a certain je-ne-sais-quoi joy throughout the Universe, how could I take pride in such horror? And moreso, how in hell could I ever experience a fall from this spot situated somewhere just under the bottom of creation's barrel.  


Being deep thinkers, we lifters are prone to taking way too far to heart certain comments originated likely to spur this idiot-bastard, cunt-son into writing (and what's not for that!) something of worth. But then, I do so enjoy paranoid episodes and this may all be not-be. 

Wellsir, I ain't gonna do stuff of worth ever and that's my goal. Pipe. Put it in your, and . . . Smoke it. You lumpen same-same dolt. 

My pants run over in a very wet way anally when I think of these One-Way-Only boobs . . . in all aspects of life and choice of human worldview . . . roaming about at random out there off the leash . . . spewing . . . always SPEWING . . . pap puked from the clay-end in our faces endlessly . . . knowledge only too happily offered in no uncertain terms, 

never enough shallow graves in rat-infested caves. 

To the article, that's, as always, bullshit . . . 

There are three common mistakes that the beginner who trains without guidance can make. 

The first is under-training,
the second, over-training, and
the third, straining. 

 

Well then, that was fun. 
The real deal continues tomorrow 
in the space left by thisee here not-real occurrence.

Yawn. 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive