Saturday, November 25, 2023

Tuckered Out and Taking a Break

 


Plenty of things outside of lifting going on lately at home and busy at work, so I'm taking a wee break from the blog for a while. By mid-December I'll have new flooring where I lift and the walls painted fresh, plus I dumped a ton of books, mags and old plates to simplify the look and lifting a little. 

Judging by the size and strength of the mice at night after pulling the floors up, I'm guessing they've been bit by the lifting bug too . . . bulked buggers! 


























6 comments:

  1. If you have a copy in very good condition for sale of Vince Gironda's The Wild Physique or the edition he co-authored with Bob Kennedy Unleashing the Wild Physique, I would happily buy?

    John from the Land Down Under

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello John from Down Under! I have or had one and have no idea if I still do. Not in good condition. I tore out pages to scan and put on this blog some time ago. Good book, though, and here's to you finding a clean copy!

      Delete
    2. Today, I was fortunate to buy a copy for a reputable seller on eBay.

      Enjoy the rest. Your website provides us with an over-abundance of quality advice.

      Have a safe and happy Xmas and New Year.

      John from the land Down Under.

      Delete
    3. Yes! Glad to hear you got one, John. I am typering out a low back training article as we speak . . . ah, the iron bug in all its forms. I love it!

      Delete
  2. This site is amazing!
    Tremendous thanks for all you have done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Max! Glad you havin' fun with it. Of course, a day after posting this "take a break" deal I started in on an older Willoughby series on training the low back. I oughta know by now, hahaha!

      Delete

Blog Archive