Sunday, October 17, 2021

Bulking Diet - Eric Lilliebridge




Things you will need for this diet plan include: 

Protein Powder (whatever you prefer or like)
Peanut Butter (Natural or Regular)
Milk
Bananas
Blender
1-2 boxes of Hamburger Helper Mix (or any kind of pasta)
2 lbs of Ground Beef
1-2 boxes of Mashed Potato Mix
1-2 bags of Chicken Breasts
3-4 dozen Eggs
Peanuts

You will be making a big pot of Hamburger Helper and mashed potatoes that you will keep in your refrigerator for the week. This will make it much easier on you! 

This is almost identical to how I eat on a daily basis. I try to go the cheap and easiest route as far as food goes. This has worked great for me for a while now and I have not changed it up much at all. 

Now remember, some days your appetite might not be as good as others, so you just have to force feed yourself as much as you can on those days to try and keep up. But I usually get in all the meals I need on a daily basis to maintain my strength and weight. 

The key to it is staying consistent with your meals. Try to get a meal every 2-3 hours. Wake up early or stay up later if you have to. It's all a matter of how bad you want it. You will make the sacrifices to do so if you want it bad enough. 


MEAL PLAN

Meal #1

4-6 eggs (however you like them cooked) and any beverage of your choice. I like eating eggs first thing in the day because they have 0 carbs. Eating foods high in carbs first thing during the day can make you feel tired or lethargic, at least that's how it usually affects me. I like feeling awake and energized after I have my first meal. After this it's a couple of hours before I have another "big meal" with carbs and at that point I've been up and going for the day and eating carbs doesn't affect me the same way as eating it first thing in the morning. 

Meal #2

Protein Shake, 16 ounces of milk (any kind of milk) or water, 3 scoops of protein powder, 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, blended. 

Meal #3

Snack, I cup of peanuts with 1 banana and beverage of your choice. 

Meal #4

I plate of Hamburger Helper mix (try to eat a full plate, if not, at least a decent sized portion), beverage of your choice.

Meal #5

Snack, 1 cup of peanuts with 1 banana and beverage of your choice.

Meal #6

1 plate of Hamburger Helper mix and beverage of your choice. 

Meal #7

Snack, 1 cup of peanuts with 1 banana and beverage of your choice.

Meal #8

1 plate of mashed potato mix.

Meal #9

Protein Shake, 16 ounces of milk (any kind of milk) or water, 3 scoops of protein powder, 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, blended up.

If this is too much for you to handle at first, then gradually build yourself up to this level and try to maintain this food intake on a daily basis. If you get to Meal #9 and feel like you can eat more, then add in an extra meal #10 of either the Hamburger Helper or Mashed Potato Mix. 

Enjoy Your Lifting! 
And the taste of peanuts!!!




 

























1 comment:

  1. Well, the meal routine is really good and it looks like very interesting. If its the outcome that is being shown in the picture, I am gonna try it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive