Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Simplicity





Day One: 
Squat
Deadlift (alt with Clean)

Day Two: 
Dip 
Chin

Day Three:
Front Squat 
SDL (alt with Snatch)

Day Four: 
Press
Row

Work on each exercise until you've (scientifically speaking) had enough until next time. 

Vary the reps; keep track of your poundages for each rep-setting to monitor progress. Work out when you're good to go again.

The exercises listed are, sophisticated or not, simply examples. 
You know what you need to do and what works for you by now.  
Remember to deal with tweaks and owie-issues immediately 
and now and and and 
even when 
the elder you may owie . . . 

Enjoy Your Lifting!  

Now here's a comment from a halfwit cunt . . . Real fuckin' bright one here. There's Two Parts to the index. You must be "this bright" to read this blog. Do we need a sign here, and Golly Gosh Scotty, how could I have missed that! 

Honestly, I had hoped in 2009 that this blog and my efforts and the input of others might attract the odd lifter capable of thought, creative or otherwise. Man, was I ever fuckin' wrong! 



And now, here's a photo of a fool who will forever be remembered as a piece of shit. 

The Incident in Beijing
  • What happened: Joanna Wietrzyk continued running and competing in stations like burpee broad jumps and weighted lunges while visibly soiling herself during the Hyrox Beijing 2026 event.
Fucking go-getter cunt. Piss off, and do so in a damned kybo nearby (yep, that's why they put them there). You disgusting glory-whore. Go to the half-moon, Carol Anne! Any time anyone sees your photo or hears your name, they'll think feces. Happy now? Your legacy shall be shit. I wouldn't mind, it's all that in the end no matter your beliefs, but these types want something else I guess. 

Working away at something even after you mature enough to realize it's ALL shit is commendable, no? It's these idiots that expect some form of "reward" for what they do that sicken some of us still bothering to stay alive in this shithole. 


These athletic events they're coming up with are hilarious . . . do people actually watch this shit? What the fuck is wrong with people? It's basically just watching someone train and a huge fucking yawn. 

Hyrox comps. Did you know the Hydrox cookie was introduced four years before Oreos? Am I A.I. or just annoying? Hard to tell. 

But yeah, all them feces trailing the athletes everywhere may attract a slightly different fanbase, no? Mightn't they? A whole lotta lickers and sop-it-up on toast for later kinda folks, no? This could be great for the sport and reducing the bore-factor inherent in it. 

competing in stations like burpee broad jumps and weighted lunges 

Who wants to watch that crap! Piss off. That ain't a sport. I mean, it's a sport sure, 'cause you can bet on it, but hell, you can bet on who's gonna blow the biggest nose-trail when the sun comes up on 'caine land again. Big fuckin' deal. 

christ almighty, I thought powerlifting was a big enough bore, but no, they hadda come up with even more tiresome "sports" . . . this shite makes hockey fights look like pretty damned durned golly-good sports viewing. Beer league stuff might rekindle your love of sport, just a thought here is all. 

And . . . 
























3 comments:

Blog Archive