Any longtime reader of this blog with half a brain in their head should know by now that this lifting stuff is not as complicated as some cunts may lead us to believe. Or, as some pricks might have us surmise.
That being said with no malice or sadness whatsoever in mind, here is a wonderful movie/tune duo sharing the same title.
Some may enjoy it.
The others?
I fucking care about them?
"Frownland"
the film:
Roger Ebert's review is golden and he draws a lead character level of intensity comparison with the late Peter Greene in Lodge Kerrigan's "Clean, Shaven." This whole pile of useless words is beginning to reek of a Patrick Bateman review of Hip to Be Square or some damned thing. Why is this shite even here for 24 hours or less?
"Frownland"
the tune:
My smile is stuck
I cannot go back
To your Frownland.
I love the rhythm of
utter desperation and disappointment.
Real jumpy, eh, maybe
as it should be.
Also (known as well as "and") not to forget or minimalize, over the last few days I am finding this book both hilarious and terrifying.
and I ain't Yogi Berra.
Aw hell, no worries.
If there's money or power to be had, well,
"I'm a perfessional. I'll build anything you's pay me to!"
"Right you are, now someone get Darpa and that company selling men's socks and underwear on the phone!"



Is it possible to keep a human-manimal alive during vivisection while stuffing their intestines down their throat? Just curious is all and I do realize there's drugs out there that allow for certain stuff to occur. And of course, you're seeing this as a question from someone who wants to do this to another, odd ain't it, and not from someone who wants to experience the feeling of swallowing their own still-connected intestines, just for fun and all that, nothing too-too serious here.
ReplyDeleteNow, I've been writing a quick questionnaire that helps us see what our real "god" is. It certainly worked on me! A few simple questions is all, and an ability to honestly answer and then see yourself for what you really are and what your god really is.
It's based on what we spend the majority of our energy on in our lives. What we cannot do without, what our fears are based on, what we do with our time and energy and all that grand kerfuffle we in the know call "life" as a human being.
No crap here, no "well, I only do THIS so I can accomplish THAT or any of that pathetic horseshite that likely forms the foundation of your belief system, self-esteem and the lot of it, just like me. Sure, you're an idiot just like, whether you admit it or not, Cowgirl.
No real point to it, though, this questionnaire. Anyone willing to answer honestly already knows what we are under all our posturing, supposed seeking of perfection, lies holding up a poorly built now-burning barn and a parade of overly-tromboning yahoos who think they're poets at heart attempting to screw their wives hard enough to turn them into lightbulbs, yawn.
How many of these types does it take to screw their wives hard enough to turn them into lightbulbs?
ReplyDeleteWhat the hell is this . . . a bloody cliffhanger!
Don't know but it lit me up enough.
ReplyDeleteDoes this "wives turned into lightbulbs" deal work on pets?
My finances are low for now and I could use a few 100 watters around the house just in case.
Will it work on someone else's pets or wife?
Well, someone has to say it . . .
DeleteThou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife-lightbulbs.
I don't give a damn if you're readin' by candlelight at night, that's the LAW.
Neighbor's pets okay?
DeleteIt depends on your religion of choice. Personally, mine allows for neighbor's pets but I'd recommend a rubber if it's a monkey.
DeleteOne more quick question . . . hope that's okay . . .
DeleteA shaven orangutan commits a crime and is tried in a human court, 20 years the sentence. His hair grows back and he is seen to be, no, not a human but an ape.
Should he be released, can he sue and will Fat Tony ever find a new cellmate?
The screenplay of this story sold; unfortunately, falling on hard IRS-based financial times, DeNiro chose to play BOTH Fat Tony AND the orangutan and it was never released to the public. Well, hard financial times being what they are . . . there IS a Triple-X version out there playing on Motel 7 pay-per-view in select shitholes.
DeleteOkay, okay . . . next time it's Straight Up Pressing and a Spaghetti Dinner.
ReplyDeleteThere'll have to be a gym with a rather surly owner, a one-syllable name of course. A newbie too. Plenty of ha, ha-and-ha-ha-ing about how silly modern methods are. A dog anthropomorphized. The requisite and widely know already 5x5, 20-rep squat or something equally unnecessary in its repeating endlessly over decades. Some popular humor, low key and smug on the part of the gym owner.
There's your template.
Write away, right away.
Come on! Write an article on ankle flexibility and the squat with how to tips on ways to screw your neighbor's dog so hard it turns into lightbulb, comedically interwoven throughout.
ReplyDeleteThere's a huge market for this stuff right now.
Can I use a whiteboard?
DeleteI'll write ANYTHING if there's a whiteboard in the deal.
Can I also get a belly rub and a milk-bone when it's done?
And will you remember me when I'm gone?
Easy.
DeleteCombine the ankle flexibility training with the dog-screwed-till-it's-a-lightbulb stuff.
Title it, "The Dog Fuck That Made a Lightbulb Out of Spot."
A modern sand kicked in the face commercial epic.