Here's that Paul Kelso article I mentioned in the previous post.
Turns out I already transcribed it on the blog!
This damn thing's getting way too big for its britches.
A lot of that going around, isn't there.
AND, that link above also includes the second part of Paul Kelso's article series. In Part Tooser he discusses using various shrug variations to increase your lifts and improve your power- and Oly-lifting numbers.
- Irregular Training and Specialization Methods
- Two Training S's To Be Avoided
- Joe Weider's Father, and a New Book! Bonus!!!
- Vic Richards
- Stay Away From That Sticking Point - Charles Smith...
- The Single and Double Progression Method
- Set and Rep Schemes
- Two One-Dumbbell Workouts
- (Complete) Shrug Training for the Bench Press
- A Handful or Two of Training Ideas
- Still Yet Already More Stuff From Paul Kelso
- Overcoming Training Plateuas
- The Deadlift - Using the Trap Bar
- Bodybuilding and Compensatory Acceleration
- Super High-Rep Training
- Still More Stuff From Paul Kelso
- Shrug Variations for Bodybuilders (Plus More! Bonu...
- (Complete) Rib Cage Expansion and Overall Growth -...
- A Veiled and Far Reaching Training Tip from Larry ...
- Step-Ups - Angel Spassov and Terry Todd (1989)
- A Few Training Things
- Jim Williams - Bill Peanuts West (1972)
- Russian Bench Routine - Mike Simpson (1986)
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2017 (148)
- ► 2016 (121)
- ► 2015 (116)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (127)
- ► 2011 (155)
- ► 2010 (149)
- ► 2009 (193)